Sahil Hospital focuses on both preventive and therapeutic aspects of child care through play activities, non-medical preparation and procedural support.
The extensive facilities are well equipped to cater to the varied needs of child and adolescent health care, be it emergency, critical or tertiary care. The friendly and warm pediatricians actively engage the children and help them strengthen their ability to cope with illness, treatment and hospitalization.
Our specialties include :
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
- Immunization Clinic
- Clinical Laboratory
- Intensive Care Unit Adult
- Intensive Care Unit Neonatal
- Ambulance Services
- Neonatal Ventilator
- Adult Ventilator
- Infertility Clinic
- IUI(Intrauterine insemination) Available
- Multipara Monitors (Phillips)
- Cardiac monitoring (ECG)
- Blood Pressure Monitoring (NIBP/IBP)
- Radiant Warmer open care units – Servo Controlled Temperature Maintenance in Newborn
- Phototherapy Units
Intensive care available for medical conditions like:
- Gynecology – Hysterectomy, Cesarean, Normal Delivery etc.
- General Surgery – Laparoscopic, Cholecystectomy, Appendix etc.
- Newborn – Premature or Low Birth Weight, Septicemia, Severe Jaundice, Birth Asphyxia etc.
- Asthma, Pneumonia, Respiratory failure
- Critical Infections, Severe Complicated Malaria, Dengue Shock
- Poisoning, Drowning, Burns, Insect-Animal Bites etc.
- Metabolic Disorders
- Critically Ill Patients with Blood Disorders and Cancer
24 hours availability:
- 24 hours availability of a competent and dedicated Intensive care team composed of neonatal and pediatric Intensivist to manage critically ill newborn and children.